- 1/2 ounce beeswax
- 1/2 ounce coconut oil
- 1/4 ounce shea butter
- 1/4 ounce cocoa butter
- 30 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Lip balm containers
1. Place everything, but Wild Orange essential oil and vanilla extract into glass measuring cup or bowl.
2. Fill large saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of water. Bring to boil.
3. Once boiling, place glass measuring cup in center of saucepan.
4. Stir every few minutes until ingredients have melted and are combined.
5. Once all wax is melted, remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes.
6. Add vanilla extract and Wild Orange essential oil.
7. Pour mixture into lip balm containers and let cool